Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My LOveLy LaDy Stump

If I was a raccoon, coyote, or fairy I 'd live in this fallen old tree stump. It's large and hollow almost throughout the entire thing. This is the kind of place that is right above a sun sparkled creek where you can listen to giant woodpeckers tap on the trees, breezes rustling leaves of Rhododendrons, water fall over rocks, and it warms your heart (broken or unbroken kinds).
There are two holes up top, like skylights to the inside contents of the mysterious stump. Such a perfect seeming critter home that I hardly dared to stick my hand down that hole...
But I did dare, and this below is what the view from the inside looking out was...
a light at the end of the tunnel.
PS- here's a link to the song the post title refers to... (beware it's pop music!)

Xoxoxo

No comments: