Friday, June 20, 2008

I Wish I could Sew Really Well, Just Like Prairie Underground

Ok, the title pretty much sums it up. There are times when I see beautiful simply designed organic garments and think "oh maybe I can sew that myself"...then remember that figuring out patterns from pictures is not exactly the level of sewing I am at. This pic is from Prairie Underground, a totally fabulous eco clothing designer who makes pieces such as this Angel Slouch Dress/Tunic. They are sold in like a billion cool boutiques, but gawd forbid I can look through every one of them trying to find this one dress only to fear the disappointment that it may be realllllly expensive. Never-the-less, I am in love with Prairie Underground and would love to have them at The Oko Box in the future. In the mean time, I might just try out my sewing skills yet again - it's ok if it comes out a little frankenstein-ish...right!? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw your sewing isn't frankensteinish. You got skillZ with a capital Z.