Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Grechen's Closet is Going Eco

This is Grechen and she is greening her closet one eco garment at a time. The cool thing about organic fashion these days is the many ladies who have been dedicated followers of main stream fashion can finally find equally as hot numbers in the eco realm. Grechen's Closet is a blog which is doing just that, as she sings the praises of many small designers, her focus has now shifted to include many eco designers in her chorus - and this is exactly what the organic clothing industry is working towards. Yay! The pleasure of signs of success :) - and doesn't she look hot in her new Ecoganik Tania Dress from The Oko Box ?!!! There's also a bunch o' discounts over there in Grechen's Closet (including Free Shipping for The Oko Box), so get diggin' !
PS- Grechen, may we one day see your head?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, the reason I never show my head is that I usually take the pictures straight from the shower - without makeup or anything - and NO ONE wants to see that, believe me!!!!

Anyway, thanks for the write-up, I love the dress, and can't tell you how many compliments I got on it - the color especially.

grechen

Miss Voodoo said...

Oh cool! ha ha - now the mystery is solved :)
I bet though, you are beautiful without your make-up too!!!