Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Organic Style's Edible Bonsai

Organic Style has some rad little bonsai trees, which make perfect long lasting gifts that keep on giving as they grow. The Tangerine and Grape Bonsai make yummy smelling flowers and then edible fruit. If cramping a plant into a tiny pot and watching it grow tiny fruit in a tiny eco system doesn't do it for you, they have some other great edible plants, like Blood Orange Trees and Olive Trees - which my Olive Tree is now making Tuscan olives! I don't know how it happened, but I tried using my fingers to pollinate it just in case that would help. :)
Check out their selection of organic potted plants (which in my opinion are way better then cut flowers, even organic cut flowers...) : http://www.organicstyle.com/c_167/organic-potted-plants.html?viewall=1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm olives. What a fun idea. Wish I had some grapes on one!