Sunday, June 14, 2009

Tractor Crossing

Where I come from, there are no tractor crossing signs. This sign is the coolest road sign I have ever seen. :) And here's some other stuff down the road from my house...

My new crazy donkey friend who I am sure felt our instant BFF connection as I did - I have been dreaming of having a small horse, mule or donkey to ride on as my main form of transportation. I can wear a blue sheet on my head and pretend to be the virgin Mary while I go to town ... jus' kiddin'. About the virgin part. And the mary part. Not the riding to town part.

See how twisty the road is, makes alot of people feel like they are going to barf trying to come see me. You can't see in the picture, but right on the road there was a dead corn snake.And apparently the teenage cows down the street are vampire zombies...don't look in those eyes, you will turn to stone!


xoxo

2 comments:

Gretta said...

Where does the donkey live? I have to pet him.

Miss Voodoo said...

The donkey lives on Willow Creek road - if you are going away from Big SAndy Mush road, down past peartree rd about 1/3 a mile... right where there's a bunch of cows. Oh gawd he's cute. So cute I love him.