Monday, February 25, 2008

Organic Tanks for the Queer and UnQueer

SKIN ON SKIN is the first organic queer friendly clothing line to pop up in the eco fashion niche. And let me tell ya something, I am loving on these tanks. Somewhat bizarre and mesmerizing artwork with either blatantly gender blasting messages or some more subtle like "Dig Deeper" (which would be my style since I am not queer enough to sport the word queer across my chest - super weird but not queer). These tanks are ultra sexy, ultra tough and totally affordable at $20-22. And here is their poetic statement " It's not about black or white or rainbow. It's about respect, culture and self-expression. It's about making a statement and wearing it loud. BUT MOST OF ALL, IT'S ABOUT COOL CLOTHES FOR COOL PEOPLE!" 4 percent of Skin on Skin sales benefit the Breast Cancer Research Foundation and 1 percent For The Planet. Check these gals out @ http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5331735

No comments: