Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Writing Spider

This is what my friend calls a "writing spider", I have no idea what they are called in entomology terms. This spider has lived on my porch all summer because Asheville in infested with too many flys. It's so magical, the way it makes the zig zag writing on it's web.

1 comment:

Susie said...

We call them rick-rack spiders, have them all over our yard. Females are big, males much smaller. I really love spiders and webs!