but by your own definition (which I'd love if you'd share too) what is the thing that most keeps you from being able to fully partake, live, and love a sustainable, earth aligned life?
For me there are many more things I would like to do to be light footed on this planet. Not because I think the earth won't ever recover from our mistakes but because it feels right, it is something I can pass on to the people who will be born long after I die. Less pollution for their bodies, less disease for all living things. I can pass on cleaner water and fresher air.
Here is my list::::
- I would like to be off electricity, off grid (aka i want solar panels or a complete non electric set up).
- I would like to have classes on identifying all native plants in my area.
- I would like to learn to hunt for protein foods (aka, less grocery dependence).
Here is what keeps me from having accomplished these goals::::
- MONEY .... solar panels cost big bucks
- money.... no seems to teach this shit for free
- Money..... ditto from above
Tell me your lists and thoughts, what is your biggest obstacle? If it's money, tell me your second biggest too!