Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I Dedicate This Song To Myself

When I was a tiny version of myself I always listened to the radio's 'dedication hour' religiously awaiting for the day when some random dude was gong to declare to B97 FM that a song made him think of me... I was hoping the song would be "Celebration Time" by Kool and The Gang. I was totally into disco. My record player had a strobe light on it.

But today I just wanna dedicate this song called "Places" by Wildbirds & Peacedrums, because ... well it's where I am at the moment. Oh and the girl is playing a freaking KALIMBA (thumb piano) in the beginning of the video, and I used to play one too!



XoXo

3 comments:

Feeling Blessed (to have found your blog) said...

Your postings are amazing . . . so full of life and real. I don't comment much on blogs but wanted you to know that your talents and willingness to share them are so appreciated.

Leslie's Gone Oko said...

Feeling Blessed!
What a super duper nice compliment to get from someone who turns out to NOT be a spam-bot with a link to something weird like glow in the dark undies.
Yay!
Thanks for showing your appreciation, I appreciate it. ;)

wedding dresses said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.