This is so cool. It's like a snake-a-thon out here the last two days. And all friendly snakes too, i think maybe it's a sign. Of what? I dont know.... but i could make up a buncha silly stuff it could mean.... and i am going to right now....
- Dont judge a snake just cause its a snake, look closely at it's nature/attitude
- I can find bunches of cool shit on my own (no need to lament aloneness making it harder to find bad ass stuff in nature.)
- sometimes you get what you wish for, especially if it is obscure and easy to deliver, like seeing snakes or lunar moths
- and if i think hard with my hippy mind.... i am SURE it means my kundilini is a' risen' (and i want to note here that spell check wanted to change "Kundilini" to "cunnilingus".)
- According to my "Animal Speaks" book.... it means Rebirth. That the snake represents swift fast changes and shifts, and healing... AKA, phoenix rising from the ash in fast forward! that is me!
Is this a garter snake? I can't remember.
I love him regardless of his name though.