Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Trees In The Woods

I went for a walk in the woods next to the Luck Cabin, here are the trees I saw that made me say WOW, neato, and DAng!



Lou Cheese said...

Without taking the aesthetics of each photo in consideration (because they are all great pics) I'd have to say my favorite is #3, because the tree didn't let the obstacle of a big frickin' rock get in it's way. It's like trying to find your way outside of a chem-based world.

Leslie's Gone Oko said...

I love the perspective of overcoming a challenge - whenever I look at trees, especially ones that grow crazy ways in order to survive it always makes me feel good about my life---- years back when i was very sick and possibly dieing the trees were the one thing that gave me hope- they'd have diseases and problems, broken limbs, all sorts of things to deal with and keep on truckin' a long.

When I saw #3 ... I thought the tree was hugging the rock.... a rock hugger.

Diane Costanza Studio said...

Trees are one of God's wonders. No two are alike and they have a great tendency to adapt and grow around whatever is in their path.

Some great finds. You are lucky to live in such a rich environment.


Leslie's Gone Oko said...

Thanks Diane - i feel really lucky everyday!