Ok, I am going to share something woo woo with ya'll, something that I do every time I have moved for the last 4 years and it has never failed to work...word for word. It's the power of the list!
It all started out as a way to organize my housing needs and have fun with my imagination, but then it turned out I got everything (I mean everything!) on my list - within a few days I would find a new place or solution and get out of housing limbo & on the road.
So now I am on list number...(hmm) 5, and here it is:
1. Lots of windows
2. forest to play in (10 acres or more with surrounding wooded properties)
3. creek/drinkable water/spring
4. chemical free/ safe for MCS/ wood floors
5. hot water (solar preferably)
6. cool neighbors who are nice, friendly and eco
7. cheap payments under $300 a month
8. easy to get to for people to visit me
9. in a pure clean area
10. own or rent to own
11. place for my donkey and animals
12. spot to grow a sustainable amount of organic food
14. no mold problems/ leaks
15. wood stove (for heat and cooking)/ good secondary source of heat
16. i can stay for years and years or a lifetime if i want :)
YOUR TURN! Make your dream home list in the comments section (you might say something I forgot and can add to my list)!!!