Friday, November 21, 2008

Organic Cotton, Alpaca Wool & Hemp Hats

Winter is really here! I woke up this morning to a white snowy world which amazingly makes even the driveway beautiful. When I used to live in NYC the snow would even make piles of rubble from demolished buildings look like a peaceful mountain. Last night I walked to the health food grocery without a hat on but luckily had a hoody - I can't believe it's already cold enough to need a scarf & hat!
Winter hats are one of the most popular winter items at The Oko Box , prices ranging from a super de duper low $9 up to a still low $30 - this makes giving & wearing green a whole lot easier! I wear the Spider Wool Hat (4th picture below)- and it rocks!
Click on any of the pictures above to start shopping for some great winter accessories now! :)

No comments: