Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Solar Powered Bra by Triumph

Good Gawd! When I saw this on Hippyshopper my first thought was "WTF?" ... what could you do with a solar powered bra? Before investigating I assumed this was some sort of heating pad for your boobies, like maybe people in very very cold countries are clamouring for warm parts and this warm bra is their god send. But alas, I was wrong - this bra gathers solar power from the sun and then you can talk on your phone, plug in your toaster, or maybe blow dry your hair with the energy harnessed off your chest.
hmmmm... I still am thinking "WTF?", because who wears their bra out on the town? Maybe this bra says alot more about it's designer's frame of mind, then it could ever possibly say about helping the environment. Green Washing much?

Photograph: Junko Kimura/Getty Images

No comments: