Friday, May 9, 2008

Eco Peeve Friday: Being So Tired I Can't Be Peeved

What really annoys me today is that I am soooooo tired I could not rev up enough chutzpah to write about anything that truly peeves me off. Oh and how long the eco peeve list is, but how nice the grass and sun were as I laid there motionless. Sorry, instead of crusading to save the earth today, I just laid on it and took a rest :)
PS- Here is a photo of the new "stop wars" tank, maybe you can wear this and casually warp the minds of pro-war people who love Star Wars, to come over to the 'peace side'.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is actually a good thing, that you are not annoyed. Bad for blogging but good for you!

Anonymous said...

I will be peeved for you..I am peeved by people who are insanely overconsuming, as is the american way, and then decide they are all ecofriendly when they buy an organic cotton dress or the whole collection at H&M. and that throw away toys etc because the kids got too many at the holidays or just keep buying but give themselves a big pat on the back when they buy reusable bags but don't use them..............

Miss Voodoo said...

over consumption is one of my eco peeves too! Especially buying tons of toys at the holidays, and then throwing them out... hopefully these habits can be turned into charitable donations. But the rate of consumption is really out of control, and even with the best intentions of donating later, it is depleting our earth's natural resources to make all this extra junk we don't really need.
I also agree that eco friendly awareness must go beyond buying one organic dress, and needs to be an entire lifestyle change. (Go to www.tinychoices.com and check out all the cool people who were surveyed about what they are doing in their lives to be earth loven').

Anonymous said...

I dont really need the toys to throw away. I just like to open presents. I'd be happy with a couple hundred empty boxes wrapped up under the tree just so I can get the joy of ripping the paper off over and over again.....I came up with a great subject for your next eco peeve friday!!!! Me!