Sunday, May 23, 2010

When I look Into The Sky...


...from the fallen tree I lay on, I don't see much sky. Mostly trees reaching their leaves towards a sun that only comes down into small blotches of light. The plants and animals don't seem to mind.

Things I thought of while laying on the tree trunk:
  1. Taking a nap
  2. All the creatures that have walked through that very spot
  3. If I will fall off
  4. What it's like to never have 'human' needs (like groceries or toaster ovens)
  5. If what all the old people in the FOXFIRE book say about how people were happier back when they took care of themselves without using any money is true?
Xoxo

4 comments:

Kittie Howard said...

I once asked my grandmother what you wonder, if they were happier...she said, yes, they were, then went on to say that they HAD to be happy because there was too much to be sad about...the Depression and so on...and I gasped when I saw pics of your orchid, previous post...OMG, my friend Susan lives in Western Va., goes on hikes in the Blue Ridge/App Mts and came across this orchid and said it was the most magnificent flower ever, so pale, so pink, so majestic. Thanks for the pics!!

Erik said...

Did you get my email, L?

Lou Cheese said...

They do that in Madison a lot, even downtown .....

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/4999/060310065.jpg

Anonymous said...

hermes bag outlet
supreme outlet
off white
nike sb
jordan 13
bape
yeezy 700
jordan shoes
alexander mcqueen
yeezy shoes