The last few days have been rather dark... rain to sleet to snow storm, which I am hoping signifies the end of the North Carolina drought. Here's some pictures of the white beauty that made the never ending cold winter a little more worth the suffering. :)
1. Paw prints in the snow...awwwww, always cute!
2. Little snow mountains on thin branches.
3. Traditional shot of the snow covered pine tree - something that I never got to see in New Orleans so I am forever mystified.
4. Tiny ice sculptures on a tiny branch creating alot of tiny beauty.
5. Hibiscus flowers after they dry looking fabulous in their snow hat.