Thursday, August 19, 2010

GUessing Game! WHaT Is THiS ?

OOooooh! I know I had been letting ya'll off easy the last few months with the guessing games.... but this time, I am throwing a hard ball. Ya gotta guess what this is and as always it is something natural.
*
HINTS:
  • It's moist and fluffy and smells so good
  • It's altered by man, but from a natural source
*
And of course, it's not what ya think it is.... or is it? I will give a few days for people to try and figure it out...

XOXOXxoxo

6 comments:

Key said...

ciniminimon roll

Kittie Howard said...

one of those chocolate swirl cakes (homemade)

Unknown said...

Sawdust

Anonymous said...

looks like my grandmas coffee cake--if it is can you send me some?? (iT'S KIRK--i FORGOT MY PASSWORD)

kirk said...

I had the CAPS lock on---guess I didn't forget the password :)

Miss Voodoo said...

OK---- time to let ya'll know WTF it is.....
DRUM ROLLllllllLLLLLlLLlll....
cause Ken got it right!

It is layers of moist SAWDUST from underneath my uncle's table saw. I thought it looked like swirl cake too!

xoxoxoxo