Yay! My birthday is coming up on October 5th and it's a good reminder to make a wish list. I firmly believe that making lists helps make things happen. People keep asking me what I want for my birthday, but usually when I tell them what I really want I get told "um, besides that!"
So here is to the universe the things I wish for in my own life:
1. A donkey to ride on, so I can travel and have a animal companion to take care of for the next 40 years.
2. Healthy Home - a home free of chems and other toxic stuff, so I can live the most productive life I am capable of. Would be a bonus if I could own it.
3. Cheese Grater (stainless steel)... no really, I would love to have one for grating veggies to add texture variety to my diet.
4. Perfect health!!!!
That is it for me... now for my world wide wishes:
1. A societal shift away from destructive consumer behavior.
2. Affordable renewable energy sources for everyone.
3. That Monsanto is no longer a seed & food monopoly, but rather is dismantled for their unethical business practices.
4. That every generation being born now is taught about the value and wisdom in nature, and learns to not fear the unknown.
5. That the government of each country begins to regulate and hold accountable what products are being sold to the public as safe.
6. That all building materials become safe & non toxic for homes everywhere.
That's all I can think of for now...
please share your wishes too!!!