Here's a list of some really cool blogs that I heart, big time. Some of them are earth friendly and some of them are just dang cool!
1. Crafting A Green World - This blog rocks the craft world because it's entirely focused on making crafting a completely eco endeavour, featuring tutorials, places to get supplies, organic fabrics, and activist commentary.
2. The Canary Report - A fabulous blog dedicated to collecting information on Multiple Chemical Sensitivities, but it's so much more then that! Beyond the great community & good support it's the best resource on the web for keeping up with news on chemicals, laws, politics, and the life of those effected by these things. (Other MCS blogs listed in the links section such as Living w/ MCS are personal stories that I love to read too!)
3. Inhabitat - Fabulous green design, art and architecture news that you just can't find anywhere else first, it's completely cutting edge and educational, as well as beautiful.
4. Abandoned Baton Rouge - How I love thee? Let me count the ways... 1. there is an underlying environmental message to this blog 2. it's creepy like a horror movie yet completely real to life 3. the photos are fabulous and tell awesome stories of the demise of each location 5. the writer Colleen Kane is cool as shit & has other hysterical blogs as well (like Ba Rou is the new Brooklyn).
5. GiannyL - This fun-tastic vlog blog has the best video tutorials on how to make just about any cool craft out of upcycled materials... shoes, bikinis, skirts, costumes, shorts- all with minimal skills, no sewing machine and out of stuff like old t-shirts or jeans. Plus Gianny L makes crafting look like an ultra sexy party...which is why she made the top 10 hottest girls on the web list (imagine a crafter making the same list as super models & playboy bunnies!)