Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hanging Laundry To Dry (with JuJu the donkey and Bruiser the dog)

The Flagyl antibiotics are wearing off.... and just in time for the sunshine to come back out... and i can be in it's bright heat again! I call um' hot hugs.
So, now i have to wash all the new underwear i bought because I burned all the ones i was wearing while having the Giardia parasites. Fuck that parasite, it stole my whole summer... i show no mercy. I play no games, and i take no chances. Out with the old farted panties, in with the new!

Time to wash down all my clothes and really scrub the cabin (to shine like the top of the chrysler building?) too... just in time cause my mom who has cleaning OCD arrived in town yesterday and due to come over this week.... HELP mom, you must use your special talent on my sinks and toilet! Make it safe again! ;) ha ha

Oh yeah, and here is my life in video.... exciting yes? Just me and the animals hanging laundry together.



XOOXoxox

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This can be a superb subject to talk regarding. We appreciate you setting up this site. I’m sure there are a lot searching for these kinds of discussion.
http:/www.websolutioncentre.com

Unknown said...

replica bags philippines greenhills 7a replica bags meaning replica bags uk

touti said...

click to find out more image source explanation Balenciaga Dolabuy that site Dolabuy Louis Vuitton